BackgroundThis 2001 installment from EA features a higher polygon count, new moves, realistic stadium and crowd reactions and interactive coaches. Players earn points that go towards new championship teams, Create-a-Player options and player rating bonuses.
- High poly count player models that use cyberscan technology for incredibly detailed player heads and lifelike skin textures.
- Ultra realistic stadium environments that feature animated player benches and a highly detailed crowd.
- See player personalities and emotions come out on the sidelines - in game and in the transitions: arguing calls, encouraging their teamates, etc.
- Animated bench sequences
- Post-basket reactions
- More player interactions
- Multiple post-game celebrations
- For the first time, you have complete control in the low post, allowing you to experience what it is like to play among the giants in the paint.
- Back your defender down and then select from a number of different post moves such as an up and under layup, jump hook, and turn around and fade away jump shots.
- Feel the contact and battle for position, finishing off your defender with a monster dunk.
- New approach to speech captures the essence of the interaction between the play-by-play and color commentators
- Bob Elliott adds new in-depth play analysis
- All-new color commentary provides for more intelligent and relevant interaction with game play-by-play.
- Play with the greats of the game, including Michael Jordan - one-on-one or five-on-five.
- New sountrack
Hardware Requirements166 MHz Pentium (266 MHz recommended)
16 MB RAM (32 MB recommended)
SVGA video card (2 MB video card recommended)
3-D accelerator (recommended)
Internet connection (for online play)
Official URLOfficial Site
The latest edition of the popular NBA Live series has struck again, this time on the...
oh no, nba live 2001 is one of da most disapointing game i ever played, and i played...
Well, I rented the 2001 version of the NBA Live series from EA Sports. And I had high...
Personally, I think that there should be a choice of musical genres. I think that...
- Genre: Basketball (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Feb 7, 2001