BackgroundNBA LIVE 06 builds upon the depth and authenticity that the NBA LIVE franchise has delivered for more than a decade and that made last year the best-selling version in the history of the series. With advancements in gameplay and enhanced player graphics, the sport of basketball is elevated to a whole new level in NBA LIVE 06 with the superstars of the game looking and playing more like their real-life counterparts than ever before. Players can feel the emotion and intensity of the complete basketball experience with an up-tempo, fast-break, and physical brand of basketball that yields improved play in the transition game and real-life collisions in the paint.
- Freestyle Superstars: You are in control of the top NBA stars, performing like their real-life counterparts based on distinct character types, including Power, Playmaker, Stopper and more.
- Authentic 5-on-5 Gameplay: The all-new animation system helps to visually present the up-tempo, fast-break brand of basketball that makes the NBA thrive. Also featured, is an improved transition game and a more physical brand of play with collisions and dunked-on scenarios.
- New Player Visuals: A new graphics engine now has player models not only playing and acting like their real life counterparts, but looking the part with striking detail and realism.
- The Voices of the NBA: Joining Marv Albert is new color commentator and former NBA star Steve Kerr. The on-air TV partners call the 5-on-5 action, while Ernie Johnson and Kenny Smith bring their own unique flavor to the Slam Dunk Contest and 3-Point Shootout.
- NBA All-Star Weekend: NBA All-Star Weekend is better than ever as it allows users to create new jaw-dropping dunks in the Slam Dunk Contest. Also featuring the 3-Point Shootout, Rookie Challenge and NBA All-Star Game, All-Star Weekend is available as a stand-alone game mode as well as within Dynasty mode.
- EA SPORTS Online: Users can play online with the PlayStation®2 and Xbox LIVE against opponents from anywhere in North America.
Hardware RequirementsOPERATING SYSTEM
(Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE and Windows ME are not
HARD DRIVE SPACE
(additional space required for DirectX 9.0c installation, Internet
Explorer 6.0 SP1 installation and Windows swap-file)
(see supported video cards in section 1.c)
Official URLOfficial Site
- help here Oct 28
- How do you use the Jumbotron Jul 14
- How to play dunks like 360 or 720 and others using a keyboard May 23
- Some cheats Jan 31
Saransh Comsole and 1 others own NBA Live 2006
- Genre: Basketball (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 15, 2005