BackgroundOvertake and speed away in the popular Nascar races held every year. Choose your track and car, and of course, fender benders are legal.
GameplayIn Beat the Heat challenges, players can take on all-new racing scenarios that capture all the thrills, drama, and split-second decisions of real race-day moments.
In Race the Pro, players try to outrun the best in the sport by racing against "phantom" cars driven by real NASCAR Winston Cup drivers.
- Compete in Single Races, Season, Beat the Heat, Head to Head and Race the Pro modes.
- Beat the Heat challenges designed and introduced by the top drivers in NASCAR.
- Fastest laps recorded by top NASCAR drivers in Race the Pro.
- Two levels of difficulty: Normal or Expert.
- Photo-realistic graphics.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.
- Special Effects: Lens Flare, Waving Flags, Rotating signs, etc.
- At least 1 - 2 players.
- Realistic car damage, dents, scratches, sparks and collisions.
- 19 real Winston Cup tracks.
- 25 Drivers (additional drivers pending).
- Officially licensed product by NASCAR.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Nascar Heat not working with Windows Home XP 2nd addition Jun 22
- Wilkommen ! Dec 10
- Infogrames NASCAR Heat Game Sep 5
- voice chat hilfe Dec 22
Hasbro Interactive's racing simulator NASCAR Heat has gone gold. Avid racing fans will be able to experience... posted Aug 16, 00 12:39am
- Genre: Racing Simulation - Car
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Monster Games, Inc.
- Publisher: Hasbro Interactive
Released North America Aug 24, 2000