When I first reviewed the original Uru, there were several things that I was...
Developer and publisher Cyan Worlds has licensed the rights to produce a feature film based on the coveted Myst... posted Oct 04, 10 5:32pm
Myst Online: Uru Live -- the online installment in the classic Myst series -- has had a very troubled... posted Feb 09, 10 1:06am
- Walkthrough Apr 10
BackgroundThe critically acclaimed adventure of Uru: Ages Beyond Myst returns with this special collection that contains more Uru than ever before. Already the deepest Myst adventure to date, Uru is significantly expanded with the addition of To D'ni and The Path of the Shell, expansion packs that will take Uru beyond your imagination.
Uru: Immerse yourself in a story that features the discovery of the lost D'ni civilization. Follow Yeesha, eccentric daughter of Atrus, to discover Lining Books, encounter descendants, and solve puzzles as you adventure through surreal 3D worlds beyond your imagination.
To D'ni: The first Uru expansion pack lets the player visit various parts of the D'ni cavern. Myst fans will be astounded by the amount of historical and cultural information included in this expansion, and those new to the greatest adventure game of all time will be driven by the expansion story's major dramatic question: "What happened to the DRC and its Restoration?" Through a series of challenges that send the player searching the island of Ae'gura and two D'ni neighborhoods, the player accesses three sections of the D'ni Great Zero.
The Path of the Shell: The second Uru expansion pack. The second expansion pack for Uru takes the player on a journey to uncover Yeesha's destiny. In Uru, the player learns about D'ni's past. In
Uru: To D'ni, the player learns about D'ni's present - the failed Restoration by the DRC. In Uru: The Path of the Shell, the player learns about D'ni's future.
- Epic adventure, mind-bending puzzles: Includes more Ages and areas as well as dozens of mind-challenging puzzles.
- Stunning 3D worlds: For the first time in the history of Myst, explore the worlds in full 3D.
- Gripping storyline: All of the intrigue of the Uru storyline plus new twists and expansion with the addition of To D'ni and The Path of the Shell.
- Featuring: "Burn You Up, Burn You Down" from Peter Gabriel's recently released greatest hits album.
- See yourself in the world: Create a realistic representation of yourself using an extensive choice of NEW customizable clothing options.
Hardware RequirementsSupported OS: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP (only)
Processor: 800 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon or better
RAM: 256 MB RAM or more
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX 9.0-compliant video card
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant audio card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b (included on disc)
CD-ROM: 4x or faster
Hard Drive Space: 2.5 GB free hard disk space
Peripherals Supported: Mouse, Keyboard
Display: 800x600 16-bit display
Official URLOfficial Site
- Myst (1994)
- Myst Collector's Edition (1990)
- Myst III: Exile (2001)
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004)
- Myst V: End of Ages (2005)
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition (2001)
- realMYST (2000)
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (1998)
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (2003)
- Uru: Path of the Shell (2004)
- Myst III: Exile (2002)
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (1997)
- Myst (2008)