BackgroundIn MySims you can create original characters, build a town, grow a community and discover a world of your own. Start by personalising the appearance of your MySims from head to toe and go on to unlock cool new items as you befriend and build relationships with your neighbours. Make your creations unique when you design your own homes, shops, restaurants and more in this fun, open-ended game. All that you need is a little creativity and some help from the locals!
Now on the PC with new online features and characters! Have fun with friends safely in a shared online game space and discover surprises and wonders in your newly created town with the MySims you love and a new cast of characters! Now in MySims, made for the PC, you can find all the fun of the first game plus new online features and all-new characters to spark your creativity. Safely chat, interact and play games like Tag and Hide-and-Seek with your online buddies. Construct buildings and create objects to use cooperatively with up to seven friends that are online with you. Like trading cards, share your creations with your friends in-game, as well as outside the game via email or instant message so that others can enjoy them in their own MySims town. The choice to play online is yours, so you can decide to play as a single-player or expand your experience by playing with friends in an online neighborhood.
- Create Your Own Sim. It's a cinch to personalise your Sim's appearance from head to toe. Unlock cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbours.
- Shape the Community. It's your call who lives there and who moves out! Who will you befriend? Who will you ignore?
- Build and Customise an Entire Town. Your town is your own unique creation, from the flower shop to the mad scientist's laboratory and beyond.
- Get to Know Your Town. Socialise with the locals and uncover all sorts of useful or surprising treasures hidden throughout the town.
- Design Your Own Stuff. Decorate with your very own furniture and accessories, then customise your creations with things you can grow, harvest, or discover around town.
- Play with Friends. Play with friends in a shared online game area. Show what you've done to your shared space or visit your friends!
- Share Your Creations. Show off your buildings, furniture and other newly created items to your friends in-game and then package it up and send it to them so they can use it in their town!
- More Areas and Costumes. The PC version has even more areas to explore and ways to dress up your MySims!
Hardware RequirementsKeyboard, Mouse
randompanda33857Just started it today, been paying 12 hours straight >.< btw how do i get to star level 2???!!!!! MySims Wii
Sep 01, 13 7:46pm
TurtleShroom and 1 others played MySims
TurtleShroom and 13 others own MySims
Lone LabThis is a poor imitation of real Sims games... but I suppose it's not supposed to be exactly the same. Still fun. For a while. MySims PC
Dec 22, 11 9:16am
MySims_Cutie_142I changed a Sim's outfit! It's so cool! I also changed my outfit from Chef Watanabe's outfit to the same outfit the Sim had on. MySims PC
Nov 11, 11 8:04am
Black RainbowThis isn't quite a real Sims game... but it's still enjoyable. MySims PC
Aug 17, 11 3:24pm
Lone LabThis isn't anything like a real Sims game... but it's still really fun! MySims PC
Aug 09, 11 5:57pm
x Hazel Eyes xThis game isn't anything like real Sims games... but it's still really fun! MySims PC
Jul 26, 11 7:01pm
Pinkydarnits soooooooo fun!! i'm tryin to convince everyone to get it. it rox. i luvz it. MySims PC
Jan 11, 11 5:24pm
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Redwood Shores
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 28, 2008 Europe Oct 31, 2008 Japan Dec 11, 2008 Australia Nov 6, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Boku to Sim no Machi: Resort ni Genki o Torimodosou! in Japan