In Man of War II: Chains of Command, a naval combat simulator, command your warships in battles ranging from ship-to-ship duels on up to massive fleet actions like Camperdown, The Glorious First of June, and Trafalgar. Man of War II includes two campaigns and 30 individual historical scenarios.
- Engage in explosive real-time naval combat in the Age of Fighting Sail.
- Sign on in one of three roles, as the Fleet Admiral, Division Commander or Ship Captain.
- Take command of your ship by issuing crew assignments, types of cannon shot and the targeting of enemy vessels.
- Conquer the forces of man and nature in volatile, realistic environments.
- Customize conditions such as wind effect, damage effects, fog of war and crew morale to create the experience you desire.
- Create and customize your own character, complete with name, portrait and biography. Then plunge into battle and watch him grow in rank and stature.
- Enlist in over 30 different historical scenarios, ranging from small skirmishes of several ships to epic fleet actions like Trafalgar.
- Re-enact the battle of Trafalgar in the historical role of Admiral Nelson, or experience the action as a cutter captain right in the midst of the mayhem.
- Includes a scenario editor and a campaign game.
- Trade broadsides with an advanced computer opponent in single player mode, go ship to ship in two player modem play or engage the enemy in a multiplayer (Internet/LAN) game with up to 32 ships in simultaneous combat.