BackgroundIn Morrowind Game of the Year edition players will be able to explore the expansions that were available in the pc add-ons, Morrowind Tribunal, and Bloodmoon. The full version of Morrowind will be included as well. Players will be able to use their saved characters in the expansion packs as well.
- Players can take their existing Morrowind characters and save games and continue their adventures in the Morrowind GotY edition - a first for a console game like this
- Adds up to 80 hours of new gameplay and quests for current Morrowind players
- Explore the forests, caves, and snow-covered wastelands of the island of Solstheim
- Delve into new, epic-sized dungeons and visit the Capital City of Mournhold and the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil
- Fight new creatures including bears and wolves, lich lords and goblins, ice minions and spriggans
- Direct the construction of a mining colony and face the threat of savage werewolves
- Become a werewolf and indulge your thirst for the hunt.
- New armor and weapons including Nordic Mail and Ice blades
Diehard fans still playing through Elder Scrolls: Morrowind should know the mod collection Morrowind Overhaul... posted Oct 01, 12 7:17am
Still playing Morrowind after all these years? Don't ever let anyone tell you you don't know what you like.... posted Jul 23, 12 7:23am
If you're a real Elder Scrolls fan, you love the crap out of Morrowind. You've also likely observed the modding... posted Jan 03, 11 8:47pm