BackgroundA sophisticated, story-driven interactive thriller, Moebius: Empire Rising is the first in an original series of titles from renowned game designer and novelist Jane Jensen.
Moebius is the story of Malachi Rector, a brilliant antiques dealer and historian whose photographic memory and eye for deduction transforms locations and clues into interactive puzzle pieces and historical patterns.A secretive government agency has tapped Malachi for an unusual assignment: fly to Venice and assess whether a recently murdered woman resembles a particular historical figure. As Malachi soon learns, this seemingly innocuous request is linked to a powerful paranormal theory the U.S. government will protect at any cost—and the more he discovers, the greater danger he faces.
Enter David Walker, a former Special Forces operative Malachi randomly encounters in his travels. David’s exactly the wingman Malachi needs: calm under pressure, an experienced bodyguard, and good with a gun. In fact, the typically distrustful Malachi can’t shake the feeling he’s known David all his life. But as Malachi learns more about the Moebius Theory and his unwitting role in history, even their growing bond might not be enough to protect him.
Game PlayWith its narrative- and puzzle-driven gameplay, Moebius: Empire Rising draws you into Jensen’s signature storytelling as only a video game can. Piece together the links between past and present to discover the secrets the government is hell-bent on hiding.
- Use your photographic memory and deductive powers to analyze locations and clues to fit historical patterns
- Blends 2D and 3D graphics to provide sophisticated storytelling, atmosphere and puzzles
- Travel to Venice, Cairo, Zurich, and more, unraveling the mysteries of space and time
- Unlock hero Malachi Rector’s destiny, and uncover his mysterious connection to ex-Special Forces soldier David Walker
- Unearth a global conspiracy that threatens to bring worldwide disaster
infestedandy owns Moebius: Empire Rising