BackgroundMLB Front Office Manager lets gamers do everything a real-life baseball GM can do to develop a team from Spring TrainingTM through a full MLB season, into the playoffs and the World Series. Using Major League teams and players, gamers will create their own fictional baseball universe and build their reputation into elite status. Gamers can replace aging veterans with rookies, scout the Minor Leagues, make blockbuster trades, and even participate in bidding wars for posted players from Japan as they make their way to the Hall of Fame.
- Build Your Roster: An extremely deep Career Mode takes users beyond simple trades and free signings, and allows them to fully experience the life of an MLB general manager. Manage Minor League™ rosters, set domestic and international scouting budgets, bid for Japanese free agents, select new players in the Amateur and Rule 5 Drafts, offer arbitration to free agents, and more.
- Take The Field: Manage your team’s games on the field all season long and enjoy a never-before-seen presentation style designed to resemble a real life TV broadcast.
- Learn From a Pro: Renowned GM Billy Beane becomes a mentor to users, providing helpful tips and insightful baseball information that even the biggest fan doesn’t know.
- Online Fantasy Leagues: Customize your league with fantasy drafts, modified rules and traditional Rotisserie and Head-to-Head fantasy baseball scoring systems. Also available offline against the CPU.
- Innovative Baseball Statistics:
Evaluate talent using in-depth and authentic player statistics, as used by Billy Beane.
Official URLOfficial Site
- First impressions Mar 6