BackgroundMortal Kombat 4 is now presented in 3-D. Fifteen combatants are featured and finally, you can play as Goro (an unplayable boss in the arcades) and Meat, a hidden character. Combatants can pick up and throw objects lying around in the area. There are a total of 8 arenas in the tournament.
- Choose to fight as one of the fifteen main characters or pick one of the two hidden fighters.
- Challenge the arcade mode, dip into team play, go for it in endurance matches, set up a tournament or just practice with your favourite fighter.
- Enhance 2 player battles with codes, input at the versus screen, for special effects like big heads and one hit KOs.
- MK4 hits the 3D realm. Sidestep attacks and smash opponents to the side.
- Unleash combos, throws, limb-breakers and special attacks. If that's not enough then pull out a weapon and hit your opponent with that as well.
- Watch the blood fly in this gruesome fighter. Finish off opponent's in deadly style as each character possesses two fatalities, as well as two stage fatalities usable by everyone.
- Introduce yourself! Apr 7
beboto and 4 others own Mortal Kombat 4
- Genre: Fighting (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Jul 1, 1998
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance