BackgroundA journalist investigating a string of gruesome murders mysteriously disappears with his companion. Soon after, the production company he works for receives a disturbing CD-ROM containing video footage captured during his investigation. More than just a CD, this disc is in-fact the beginning of a terrifying game with a maniacal killer known only as "The Phoenix."
- Enter the mind of a serial killer and see if you can unravel the mystery behind the disappearance of a journalist and his companion and the recent ghastly murders.
- Missing offers an innovative blend of Windows gameplay and the internet to immerse players in this elaborate game of cat-and-mouse.
- Receive actual e-mail from virtual characters and The Phoenix himself offering important clues.
- Visit a wealth of real websites and fictitious sites created solely for the game to obtain valuable information vital to solving the case.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium® II 333 MHz or Equivalent Processor
128 MB RAM
8x CD-ROM Drive (or PC DVD Drive)
SVGA Graphics Card with 32 Bit Color
Sound Card 16 Bit (SoundBlaster Compatible)
Hard Disk 700 MB
56.6 Kbps or Better Internet Connection
Official URLOfficial Site
- any info on this game??? Jul 10