BackgroundMicro Commandos are tiny, little aliens that have big issues with the humans surrounding them. Stuck in a human basement, this mini military is trying to gain control of the Ultimate Weapon that will help them bring the entire planet to its knees. To do so, they will have to explore every corner of the house and look for essential resources (food, energy and furniture). They will also have to develop their own infrastructure and transportation from scratch.
- Real-Time Strategy fun on a large-scale.
- Play two distinct races: Lizardians and Roughbacks.
- Fight against two adverse races: Masoneries and Mindscreeds.
- A tutorial with four missions.
- One campaign including two chapters – 12 missions.
- Cheer on your commandos: they need you! Name them, follow them through missions and define their inventory.
- Construct buildings that will help them survive in our world: kitchen, food reserve, dormitory, incubator... keep out House Commandos: cats, spiders, rats, mice, etc.
- Thirteen different locales: pizzeria, underground, museum, cabaret, school...
- Three different jobs: Collectors - they bring back resources from the world of the big; Engineers - they build their village from scratch and drive their homemade vehicles; Soldiers - they defend the village and confront enemies.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/Me/2000/XP
Pentium II 300 MHz
64 MB RAM
16 MB DirectX 7.0 compatible 3D video card
Sound Blaster or 100% compatible sound card
4X CD-ROM drive
300 MB hard disk space