BackgroundThe heavily anticipated follow-up to the immense Allied Assault, Pacific Assault takes the player to the Pacific Theater of WWII, featuring fierce action in Guadalcanal, Pearl Harbor, and other battles.
- Destroy the Japanese Empire -- From defending Battleship Row at Pearl Harbor to maneuvering the jungles of Guadalcanal, fight your way through more than 35 single-player levels in the Pacific Theatre.
- Ground-Breaking Technology -- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault sets a new benchmark in real-world visuals, with Havok™ physics, mind-blowing lighting, textures, mirroring effects, and much more.
- Revamped A.I. -- The all-new artificial intelligence takes advantage of squad tactics to create real, emergent environments.
- All-New Multiplayer Elements -- With class based gameplay, all-new Invader gametype, integrated PunkBuster™ Technology, and eight original gameplay scenarios, multiplayer is more intense than ever before.
- Verge of Death -- When pinned down by suppression fire and on your last breath, call a medic over, and hope for healing in time
Hardware RequirementsWindows XP or Windows 2000
1.5 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon processor
512 MB RAM
3D video card with 64+ MB video memory which fully supports DirectX 8.1
At least 1GB free space
Official URLOfficial Site
feco91 and 26 others own Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Alarios and 8 others played Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 14, 2004 Europe Nov 18, 2004
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Medal of Honor
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault