BackgroundTake on the role of Colin McRae himself as he's given a 3 year contract to win a series of championships for Ford Rallye Sport. Colin McRae Rally 3 majors on the experience of the player-controlled McRae and his essential interaction with co-driver Nicky Grist. The championships will take place in over eight countries.
- Be part of the Ford Rally Sport Team: Make strategic decisions and live the life of a world famous rally driver.
- Experience authentic high-performance rally cars: Including the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 7, Subaru WRX, Citreon Saxo Kit Car, and the Ford Focus RS WRC.
- Race against the clock through 56 stages in eight countries: Including the United Kingdom, the United States, and Finland.
- Change the landscape: Your surroundings respond dynamically to collisions, potholes, surface conditions, and obstacles.
- Real, visible, destructable car body with fully operable components: Crumple your chassis, batter your body panels, and shatter your suspension.
- Phenomenal graphic quality: Object detail creates an extremely impressive experience
Hardware RequirementsProcessor Pentium III or Athlon at 750Mhz (minimum) Pentium 3/4 or Athlon at 1.4Ghz (recommended).
Direct X 9
RAM 128Mb RAM (minimum), 512Mb RAM (recommended)
Video card 32Mb Graphics Card (minimum) 64Mb (recommended)
Sound card DirectX 9 Compatible
Hard Disk Space (3Gb for game, 500Mb free after installation)
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Racing Simulation - Car
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released Europe Jun 13, 2003
- Colin McRae Rally 2007
- Colin McRae Rally 2005
- Colin McRae Rally 04
- Colin McRae Rally 2
- Colin McRae Rally