BackgroundColin McRae Rally is back with new tracks, cars, and features in the sequel to the popular hit rally simulation. With rally races in 8 different countries and a field of 16 competitors all racing as hard as they can for the finish line, you'll have your work cut out here.
- 4 Player link up option with only one cartridge for infinite adrenaline pumping competition. At every checkpoint you are reminded of just how well or how badly you are performing against the other competitors.
- Compete through 36 Varying stages in one of the 9 licensed cars featured in the "World Rally Championship" (Ford Focus,Ford Puma, Mitsubishi Lancer WRC, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Toyota Corolla Subaru...)
- The physics of the game are both realistic and fun to learn. The player must master the balance between throttle and brakes and also be able to slide the car effectively in order to cover the ground in good time.
- Tons of options for the player to customize his vehicle.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 95/98/ME/2000
Direct X 7.0a Required
Pentium 233 MMX CPU
32 MB RAM
16 bit 100% directX compatible Soundcard
Compatible 3D Graphics Card with 8 MB RAM
Official URLOfficial Site
MrMetroid and 1 others own Colin McRae Rally 2
Who in the hell dit the testing of the game, and have they driven in the cockpit view?...
- Genre: Racing Simulation - Car
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America Feb 7, 2001
- Colin McRae Rally 2007
- Colin McRae Rally 2005
- Colin McRae Rally 04
- Colin McRae Rally 2
- Colin McRae Rally