BackgroundEnter the Matrix features awesome gunplay and spectacular martial arts that bend the rules of the Matrix, insane driving and stunts, and the chance to pilot the fastest hovercraft in the fleet. This game isn't just set in the Matrix universe - it's an integral part of the entire Matrix experience, with a story that weaves in and out of The Matrix: Reloaded, the sequel to the Academy Award-winner. Enter the Matrix is the story-behind-the-story.
GameplayIn Enter The Matrix, you'll take the role of either Niobe or Ghost, part of the same group of rebels as Morpheus, Trinity and Neo. Niobe is the Captain of the Logos, the fastest ship in the rebel fleet. Ghost is the ship's weapons guru, and is a deep-thinking, philosophical assassin. The game features intense Matrix-style martial arts, wild shootouts, impossible stunts, insane driving, and a chance to pilot the fastest hovercraft in the fleet.
The game also features a unique "hacking system" that allows the player to hack into the game, or his/her character, exploring and unlocking secrets. And of course guns. Lots of guns.
- Movie-quality script: Featuring a game script written and directed by the writing and directing team behind the Matrix movie trilogy—the Wachowski Brothers!
- All-new Matrix film footage: See nearly one full hour of exclusive, never-before-seen Matrix film footage, starring the actors from The Matrix Reloaded. Survive car chases, stunts, and shootouts in a fully immersive action experience.
- Slow-motion Kung Fu choreography: Rewrite the rules of physics in Bullet Time slow motion technology by using Kung Fu choreographed by Master Yuen Wo Ping (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; The Matrix; The Matrix Reloaded; and Charlie's Angels).
- Guidance from the Oracle: Interact with key characters from The Matrix Reloaded, including Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, and Agent Smith.
- Secret bonuses: Unlock hidden secrets and fighting styles.
- -System: PIII or AMD Duron 800Mhz or equivalent
-RAM:128 MB RAM
-CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
-Hard Drive Space: 4300 MB
-DirectX: DirectX v9.0
- -System: PIII or AMD Duron 1.2Ghz or equivalent
-RAM: 256 MB RAM
Official URLOfficial Site
Undead Marston and 2 others played Enter The Matrix
Undead Marston and 12 others own Enter The Matrix