BackgroundEnter the Matrix features awesome gunplay and spectacular martial arts that bend the rules of the Matrix, insane driving and stunts, and the chance to pilot the fastest hovercraft in the fleet. This game isn't just set in the Matrix universe - it's an integral part of the entire Matrix experience, with a story that weaves in and out of The Matrix: Reloaded, the sequel to the Academy Award-winner. Enter the Matrix is the story-behind-the-story.
GameplayIn Enter The Matrix, you'll take the role of either Niobe or Ghost, part of the same group of rebels as Morpheus, Trinity and Neo. Niobe is the Captain of the Logos, the fastest ship in the rebel fleet. Ghost is the ship's weapons guru, and is a deep-thinking, philosophical assassin. The game features intense Matrix-style martial arts, wild shootouts, impossible stunts, insane driving, and a chance to pilot the fastest hovercraft in the fleet.
The game also features a unique "hacking system" that allows the player to hack into the game, or his/her character, exploring and unlocking secrets. And of course guns. Lots of guns.
- Movie-quality script: Featuring a game script written and directed by the writing and directing team behind the Matrix movie trilogy—the Wachowski Brothers!
- All-new Matrix film footage: See nearly one full hour of exclusive, never-before-seen Matrix film footage, starring the actors from The Matrix Reloaded. Survive car chases, stunts, and shootouts in a fully immersive action experience.
- Slow-motion Kung Fu choreography: Rewrite the rules of physics in Bullet Time slow motion technology by using Kung Fu choreographed by Master Yuen Wo Ping (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; The Matrix; The Matrix Reloaded; and Charlie's Angels).
- Guidance from the Oracle: Interact with key characters from The Matrix Reloaded, including Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, and Agent Smith.
- Secret bonuses: Unlock hidden secrets and fighting styles.
- -System: PIII or AMD Duron 800Mhz or equivalent
-RAM:128 MB RAM
-CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
-Hard Drive Space: 4300 MB
-DirectX: DirectX v9.0
- -System: PIII or AMD Duron 1.2Ghz or equivalent
-RAM: 256 MB RAM
Official URLOfficial Site
Undead Marston and 2 others played Enter The Matrix
Undead Marston and 12 others own Enter The Matrix
Hoof-beat-melodyGreat action game, although i am terrible at it! EnterTheMatrix PC
May 21, 11 2:27pm
Blaster013Sweet graphics and great game. Cool computer Layout EnterTheMatrix Xbox
Jan 21, 10 6:20am
MachienzoA fun game with great action, but very buggy and levels are way too short. EnterTheMatrix Xbox
Sep 19, 09 1:21am
bmanroxEnter the matrix was the first playstation 2 game I got. I fully completed it in one day as I did not own a memory card for the ps2 EnterTheMatrix PC
Aug 29, 09 12:53pm
StigmatisedFirst (and sadly not the last) Matrix game that disappointed. Short and unchallenging. Wouldn't recommend, even for the most die hard... EnterTheMatrix Xbox
May 27, 09 1:13pm
Twin_MasterA fun Matrix game to play despite the numerous glitches and inconsistencies that occur quite often. EnterTheMatrix Xbox
Jan 16, 09 9:12am
Downward SpiralI thought this was an alright game. I beat it once and never played one player again. Then I found out there were cheats, so we played... EnterTheMatrix Xbox
Oct 30, 08 10:17pm