Background"What if graffiti could change the world?" Marc Eckô's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, a grafitti-based platformer based in the near-future, poses this question in a revolutionary way. A thug, an outcast, a rebel... the lead character, Trane, is all of these in Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure. He sets out to earn his street cred by getting his graffiti tag up throughout the politically oppressive city of New Radius but as events unfold, Trane becomes the unlikely leader of an urban revolution.
- Protagonist Trane voiced by legendary hip-hop artist Talib Kweli.
- Involving storyline written by fashion tycoon Marc Eckô (*eckô unltd., G-Unit Clothing, Zoo York...); non-clichéd science-fiction meets urban culture.
- Authentic tags from more than fifty actual graffiti artists worldwide.
- Improvised weaponary that allows for Trane's grafitti gear to be used on adversaries; aerosol meets lighter.
- Favorite graffiti? Jan 29
daavpuke and 6 others own Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure