BackgroundBuild, design and manage your very own shopping mall in this sequel to one of the most popular Tycoon releases ever. Watch your stores prosper as customers browse through them in a 3D environment thats so detailed you can zoom right down to floor level and watch things from just a few feet away!
- Choose from up to 462 unique store models including specialty areas like bowling alleys, banks and internet cafes.
- Manage every aspect of a major shopping mall, from hiring and firing mall staff to setting rent for individual shops.
- Stunning RenderWare® 3D graphics featuring a rotating camera with multiple zoom levels
- Contend with random events such as floods, fires and criminals.
- An almost infinite number of shoppers, each with their own personal shopping preferences, mental state and financial standing.
- Research new technologies to improve your mall elevators, security cameras and more!
- Promote your mall with seasonal events and advertising campaigns.
- Watch people pour into your mall by train, car and bus as the city around it lives and breathes.
- All new staff members like engineers and gardeners.
Hardware RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 98, Me or XP operating systems
Personal computer with a Pentium III/800 MHz or higher processor
128 megabytes (MB) of RAM (256 MB recommended)
350 MB of free hard disk space
One 8x CD-ROM drive
Direct X 8.1a
32 MB Direct X compatible accelerated video card
Direct X compatible sound card
Official URLOfficial Site
FTToasty and 5 others own Mall Tycoon 2