BackgroundSet sail in style with Luxury Liner Tycoon! Outfit your ship with all the latest amenities, including casinos, pools and deck entertainment, then hire your crew to man all the facilities. Gather your passengers, then watch as they set sail for exotic ports of call in the Caribbean or Mediterranean, enjoying all the fun and excitement you luxury liner has to offer!
- Choose from three different cruise liners
- Freeplay, Scenario, Career modes of play.
- Set sail to Caribbean, Mediterranean, Arctic and Asia cruise regions. Players can select and define their own tailor made cruises from detailed maps showing ports of call in these sea areas.
- 72 individual passenger models, each with almost infinite colour variations and over 100 animations, over 10,000 frames of animation.
- Hire the crew! Choose your Captain, Engineer, Cruise Director and many other ship staff
- Add 74 different rooms and attractions to your luxury liner, including cabins, casinos, nightclubs, bars, pools, restaurants, dining rooms, deck activities (mini golf, shuffleboard, badminton), cinema, cabaret and many more.
- Over 80 decorative objects to add character to your ship, including telescopes, plants, tables and deckchairs
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/Me/2000/XP
Pentium II 500 MHz or higher
128 MB RAM
350 MB Hard Drive Space
DirectX 8.1 compatible 3D video card w/ 16 MB RAM (32 Recommended)
DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card
Microsoft compatible Keyboard & Mouse
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Global Star Software
- Publisher: Global Star Software
Released North America Jan 20, 2004
- Hospital Tycoon
- Prison Tycoon 2: Maximum Security
- Coffee Tycoon
- Game Tycoon
- Wildlife Tycoon: Venture Africa
- Tycoon City: New York
- Geniu$: The Tech Tycoon Game
- Mall Tycoon 3
- Prison Tycoon
- School Tycoon
- Mall Tycoon 2
- Mall Tycoon
- Car Tycoon
- Fast Food Tycoon 2
- Monopoly Tycoon
- Ski Resort Tycoon
- Business Tycoon
- Airport Tycoon