BackgroundThe quest to destroy the One Ring continues in the first real-time strategy game based on The Lord of the Rings saga. Massive battles erupt as the forces of light and darkness battle for control of middle-earth. Play as the forces of good and valiantly fight for the One Ring's destruction or play as the forces of evil to claim control over middle-earth forever.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Pentium III 800MHz
32MB AGP Video w/ hardware T & L
300MB free hard disk space
taekmandow and 6 others played The Lord Of The Rings: The War Of The Ring
jordjord4405 and 13 others own The Lord Of The Rings: The War Of The Ring
Mar 16, 08 12:55am
This game ranks merely average in my book. You play as a "General" commanding an army...
Apr 13, 05 7:37pm
The game isn't as bad as everyone says. You get to play as Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and...
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Developer: Liquid Games
- Publisher: VU Games
Released North America Nov 4, 2004
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Guardians of Middle-Earth
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
- The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring