BackgroundLineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle is the prequel to the MMORPG, Lineage, and will feature a 3D graphics engine powered by Epic Games' Unreal technology. The concepts of sieges and pledges will be carried over from Lineage, and Lineage II will expand on the concept by adding a pledge chatting channel, a more robust safe house system and a dedicated pledge homepage.
- Choose from Human, Dwarf, Orc, Elf, and Dark Elf races
- Two basic class trees: Fighter, and Mystic, but each race has its own class tree, enabling players to develop their characters and specialize as they continue in the game.
- Realistic 3D graphics made possible by a customized Unreal engine
- Seamless world using Unreal technology – no time delay when moving between different regions
- Large-scale siege system made intensely real through 3D graphics and animation
- Complex political and economic systems
- Community options such as clan management, hunting parties, and siege warfare
- No set limit to how powerful your character can grow.
Hardware RequirementsMinimum requirements
Pentium III 800 or above
GeForce2 or better graphics card
1Ghz or faster CPU
512M RAM or more
GeForce4-quality or better graphics card
Official URLOfficial Site
I'll say it straight away, I have no idea what Lineage II has been up to for the past few... posted Dec 02, 13 11:42am
Symantec, developer of the popular Norton security suite for PCs, has discovered a server holding a data cache of... posted May 28, 10 2:50am
If you like mmorpg's with fantasy settings and beautiful graphics, This is your main...
NCsoft has announced that the North American release of their MMORPG, Lineage II, has gone gold today. They also... posted Apr 12, 04 5:53pm
The beta is supposed to be out soon I think. They actually updated the site the other...
NCsoft Corporation today announced Lineage II, the prequel to the MMORPG Lineage. Placing gamers in an entirely new... posted Mar 21, 02 12:51am