BackgroundLemmings Revolution sees the return of the lemmings in a new puzzle adventure. Lemmings Revolution has well over 20 different levels. In Lemming Revolution you help the Lemmings who have been trapped by the evil weasels.
- The witless little Lemmings have returned this time in a simple, elegant 3D world filled with hazards like lava & perilous heights.
- One hundred puzzles to play over again and again: like the Treehouse, the Stone Tower & more!
- Rotate the puzzle structure while directing Lemmings around its entire circumference, guiding the little morons to the safety of a waiting hot air balloon.
- Three types of Lemmings to play standard, lava and water
- Lemmings have unique skills, use the 16 skills & you can teach the Lemmings to help them along
- skills like the classic Basher & Climber to the new Trampoline & AntiGravity
- Adjustable difficulty settings customize the game for any ability level: from Easy to Very Hard & anywhere in between.
- Wonderful, pleasing scenery and music to enjoy while preventing the demise of these dopey guy
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 95/98
100% PC compatible Processor
Pentium® II 266MHz or higher
64MB minimum ram
450MB hard disk space
4X Speed CD-ROM Drive required
DirectX compatible Sound Card
DirectX 7 (provided on game CD)
4MB DirectX compatible 3D accelerator video card
Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft compatible
kumozero and 1 others own Lemmings Revolution
- Genre: Puzzle Games (PC)
- Developer: Psygnosis
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Released North America April 2000
- Lemmings Revolution
- Lemmings Paintball
- Lemmings 3D
- Oh No! More Lemmings
- Lemmings 2: The Tribes