BackgroundIn Soccer Mania, play soccer the way you want. Customize the craziest mini-figure soccer teams and challenge awesome opposition. Use amazing power-ups in hilarious matches across action-packed, themed LEGO environments. It's an adventure that takes you from the Arctic to the Wild West to Mars.
- Customize your very own awesome LEGO Soccer team, from standard soccer players to Wild West cowboys, pirates and martians!
- Use unique power-ups such as "Exploding Ball" or "Rocket Ball" to beat the opposition.
- Enjoy 23 unique, action-packed and themed stadium environments.
- Adventure across mystery islands, snowy valleys, medieval castles, pirate ships, cowboy forts and even into space!
- Multiplayer mode, professional action replays and powers-ups like you've never seen before.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: PII 350 or equivalent
RAM:64 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 16 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 50 MB
DirectX: DirectX v8.1
Multiplayer supported on: single computer
Number of players: 1-2
Official URLOfficial Site
Richard Gibson played Lego Soccer Mania
Richard Gibson and 4 others own Lego Soccer Mania
- Genre: Soccer (PC)
- Developer: Silicon Dreams
- Publisher: Lego Media
Released North America Jul 1, 2002