BackgroundLegendary – The Box tells the story of a thief – Charles Deckard - who is duped into stealing the mythical Pandora's Box.
Like Pandora before him, he cannot resist the temptation of finding out what's inside. By opening the fabled device, he unleashes hordes of creatures thought to be merely the imaginings of our ancestors. However, murderous werewolves, unstoppable gryphons and other creatures of ancient lore prove all too real as they wreak havoc across an unprepared modern world.
GameplayYou'll be shooting a variety of enemies but you will have also to take cover in order not to take important damage. You will have to choose which weapon to carry as you can't carry more than three (four if you're incluing Molotov/grenades). Also, you'll be sometimes required to solve some puzzles in order to advance in the game. You will not find medikits but you can heal yourself with Animus Vitae, a sort of energy, by absorbing it or by taking it from what you've stocked. You can also use it for stunning enemies. Also, you can use your PDA for getting information about what you've picked, what you're fighting or what you're living without forgetting what you have to accomplish.
- A war of mythic proportions: Lead awe-inspiring fire-fights where high-caliber ordnance meets beak, talon, claw and fang. Dynamic environments crumble around you as you and your enemies tear an interactive, living, breathing environment apart in your battle to stay alive.
- Global combat in stunning locations: Devastation is realized on an unprecedented scale. See internationally recognized structures and monuments to mankind fall before the primal onslaught of titans. Every feature, every location is realized in breath-taking high-definition.
- Think fast or die combat: Man is no-longer top of the food chain and you are the hunted. Witness stunning artificial intelligence in action as packs of werewolves attempt to outflank you and giant gryphons tear through buildings to drag you screaming into their world.
Official URLOfficial Site
AAlex and 73 others own Legendary
Sakura MadGamer and 1 others played Legendary
Promising title, interesting ideas
When I came across a preview about Legendary when I...
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Spark Unlimited
- Publisher: Gamecock Media Group
Released North America Nov 18, 2008 Europe Nov 21, 2008 Australia Dec 4, 2008