This is a fun fantasy RPG from our friends in Russia, in which your character is...
This is one of the BEST RPG games I have ever played! There are numerous non-linear...
Montreal-based developer Strategy First announced today that it has entered a North American publishing agreement... posted Oct 25, 00 7:23pm
BackgroundThree Heroes, One Quest
Eric, a hero of the North clan, the most powerful clan since the Titans' epoch had forgot the fame of the ancient Gods. All this time, he was gathering the greatest warriors and preparing for the crucial battle for domination of the clan. Eric was afraid of becoming mortal again and went forth to the Forest Land to search for the Dragon's Amulet.
Having finished his campaigns of war, Konstantin devoted himself to the study of science. But, realizing that the fate of the Titans' world depended upon the result of the crucial battle for possession of the Dragon's Amulet, he came to the Forest Land with a band of old stagers who guarded the Byzantine trade post.
Since the time of the Titans', Wolf, the only remaining member of the Hunter's clan, has been famous for his skills in archery. He lives in the Forest Land and dreams of reviving his clan. His great fame has spread throughout the country and many people have vowed to follow him. Now he is fully resolved to fight for the Dragon's Amulet, even though it will be necessary for him to meet Eric's berserkers in battle.
GameplayKonung goes beyond action-style role-playing and offers adventure-style gameplay with dozens of non-linear quests and strong storyline set in the complex atmosphere of VII-century Scandinavia, the mystical "Land of the North".
- 16 Bit High Colour displaying 640x480 to 800x600 resolution with colourful real-time light effects including day/night cycles.
- More than 100 items with different parameters and magic enhancements and new items can be manufactured and traded.
- Non-player characters and even monsters are able to join the player's party. 50 magical artefacts with different abilities including teleportation and resurrection.
- All non-player characters and monsters within the party gain experience and advance in levels.
- More than 60 non-linear quests that can be completed in several ways.
- Non-player characters proceed with their actions with or without the player's attention and have their own inventory.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 95/98 or higher
150 mb of free space
32 mb of ram
Mouse & keyboard
16 bit high colour 640x480 to 800x600 resolution
DirectX 6.0 or higher
TCP/IP compliant network, modem for internet and Direct Connect play.
Intel Indeo 5.06 (located on CD)