BackgroundAs Prince Alexander, you are in search for your lover, princess Cassima. You are shipwrecked in her land, but find that her parents are dead and that the vizer has taken control of the kingdom. Find Cassima and save her kingdom!
- More flexible game design allows you to overcome obstacles in almost any order.
- More puzzles and a greater variety of challenges than any previous King's Quest episode.
- Multiple paths and different endings. Nearly half of the game action is optional.
- A cast of costumed, video-captured live actors brings the adventure to life.
- Over two hours of original music.
<li type="square">DOS 6.0+
<li type="square">2 MB VGA card
<li type="square">Supported Sound card
<li type="square">10 MB free space
Ranger 1 and 5 others own King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sierra
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Q2 1992
- King's Quest III Redux
- King's Quest VIII: The Mask of Eternity
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes The Heart Go Yonder
- King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella
- King's Quest III: To Heir is Human
- King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne
- King's Quest I: Quest for the Crown