BackgroundIn KSP, you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying its crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
- The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities
- Fly out to Moons and other Planets
- Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
- Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
- Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Build Space Stations, and surface bases on other worlds.
- Full control over the staging sequence allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Research & Development: Advance the scientific knowledge of Kerbalkind as you progress towards conquering space.
- Manage your crews.
member5464 and 156 others own Kerbal Space Program
Epoch and 1 others played Kerbal Space Program
As far as the plusses and minuses of Early Access on Steam go, there isn't a better poster... posted Apr 21, 15 9:52am
Jan 31, 14 3:05pm