Release Dates NA Feb 14, 04
Fletchr played Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Celes Leonhart and 5 others own Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Buflonob Nov 02, 04 8:22am
Basically, saw the demo, played it, and loved it since i originally came from loving...
BackgroundOne of the most populated countries in the world is disintegrating. Regional independence movements have acquired advanced weaponry as the nation's military splits into competing factions. Escalating violence threatens innocent civilians and Western economic interests. The missions are dangerous, the threat is real. Play as either a member of a Joint Force and neutralize the threat or fight for independence as a well armed separatist
- Use land, sea & air vehicles to your advantage. Pilot helicopters, command boats and drive fast attack vehicles with your team on board, firing on the move. Use LCACs (Landing Craft Air Cushioned) or Chinook helicopters to transport teammates and vehicles from island to island or across expansive terrain.
- Pick from a vast armory of modern weapons and equipment to outsmart your enemy.
- Play as a team and wage large scale multiplayer war online through NovaLogic's online gaming service, NovaWorld, or on a LAN.
- Enjoy unprecedented environments. Travel on vehicles or on foot across super-foliated jungle terrains using the early morning sun glare to your advantage in combat, or canopy coverage at dusk to remain undetected.
- Play as a member of a Joint Operations force or fight for independence as a member of the Indonesian rebel group, with a choice of weapons and vehicles at your disposal.
Hardware RequirementsPentium® III 1.2 GHZ equivalent
DirectX 9.0 AGP video card with 32MB & HW-T&L required.
AGP 2X Motherboard
16x or greater CD-ROM drive
Windows® compatible mouse
56k internet connection
Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ equivalent
128MB video card or greater recommended.
AGP 4X Motherboard
Cable modem or DSL internet connection