BackgroundWildfire takes you back to Arulco, its economy has completely collapsed and the country has now become a base for international drug cartels. Export of precious metals, which was the foundation of Arulco's economy, is now just a cover for the extensive export of drugs into North America. The North American Drug Agency has been unable to affect the export of drugs through regular diplomatic channels due to the cartel's influence and has been forced to take more specific action. You are sent in as a leader of a small band of hired guns to eliminate the Kingpin of the main drug cartel. If successful, you will be hailed as heroes. If you fail, the Agency will deny all knowledge of the operation.
- Improvements to all structures within the game to closer match real-life facilities.
- Over 90% of the maps have been modified to create a whole new game experience.
Added tall grass, bushes, stones, and trees to sections of the map which were barren, allowing for better coverage for units and new combat tactics.
- All military facilities have increased their defensive capabilities. They have added mine fields, fences, watchtowers, perimeter lighting and alarms.
- All weapons have been rebalanced to better reflect real-life weapon characteristics.
- New weapons have been added: USP, Uzi, UMP, MP5A3, Mini-30, HK33, G36, MP7, MSG90, AN-94, RPK, V-94, VAL, VSS.
- All existing weapons' graphics and sounds have been replaced to make them more realistic.
- The importance of sub-quests has been increased and now plays a major role in the game's overall flow.
- The Mafia has taken on a new role and is now part of the Arulcan order.
- The number of enemies has increased and they are a lot smarter and more ruthless this time around.
- Includes the original Jagged Alliance 2.
Hardware Requirements• Windows 98/2000/XP
• Pentium II 300 MHz
• 128 MB RAM
• DirectX 8.0
• 4 MB Video RAM
• 1 GB Hard Disk Space
• 4X CD-ROM
• Windows compatible sound card
- PLEASE HELP ME! Oct 20
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Gangsta
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: I-Deal Games Studios
- Publisher: Strategy First
Released North America Feb 10, 2004