BackgroundIncoming Forces is the sequel to Incoming. Set 20 years after the original, Earth has now discovered the secret of sustainable long distance space travel and their forces are gathered and seeking to destroy all hostile planets, in particular four alien worlds in a small distant galaxy. Your task is to defend these planets at all costs in 10 levels, switching between a variety of vehicles on the fly.
- Advanced physics engine that allows life-like motion of objects in real-time and unbelievable gaming environments and weather effects.
- Story driven campaign spanning 10 huge levels unfolding across four worlds.
- Massively destructive weapons including 'fly-by-wire' manually guided missles.
- Pilot aircraft, tanks, and turrets and switch vehicles on the fly.
- Control wingmen and repair and reload vehicles to optimize your attack
- Full internet and LAN support for intense multiplayer action.
- Supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- The sequel to the award wining, multi-million unit seller 'Incoming'
Hardware RequirementsPentium II 266
16-bit Graphic Card with 4mb Ram
Windows Compatible Sound Card
160MB Hard Disk Space
- incoming forces cheats Nov 26
Lukaswey and 12 others own Incoming Forces
Angelicos played Incoming Forces
Sep 10, 05 2:51pm
This game is basically an expansion pack for the original Incoming and like most...