BackgroundThis sequel to IL-2 Sturmovik features over 25 new aircraft from some of the most famous WWII battles. Experience 20 new single-player missions, a new Dynamic Campaign system, ten new cooperative multiplayer missions, and new and improved AI, plus new vehicles and ground objects.
- 50 flyable aircraft, including German Stukas and American P-51s.
- 40 heart-stopping single-player missions.
- Multiplayer missions for up to 32 players, both dogfight and cooperative style.
- Map areas dedicated exclusively to multiplayer.
- Advanced AI, including 3D-modeled vehicles and ground objects.
- Robust dynamic campaign system, including more than 7 campaigns.
- Scalable difficulty for players of all levels.
- Realistic flight dynamics and spectacular special effects.
Hardware RequirementsSupported OS: Windows 98/ME/XP/2000 (only)
Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz, AMD Athlon 800 MHz, newer recommended
RAM: 256 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
Video Card: 3D video card (DirectX 9 compliant) w/ 32 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
Sound Card: DirectX 9 compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 9 or higher
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM or better
Hard Drive Space: 1.1+ GB
Multiplayer: Internet connection (56 Kbps or better) or LAN
Official URLOfficial Site
- Newbie Question Feb 15
silenceanddarkness and 1 others own IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles
- Genre: Air Combat (PC)
- Theme(s): Military, World War II
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: 1C
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 4, 2003
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
- Wings of Prey
- IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles Ace Expansion Pack
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles
- IL-2 Sturmovik