BackgroundSnipe out terrorism as David Jones takes aim once again in this spectacular action and stealth sequel to Project IGI. Shadow David Jones through Russia, across Libya and into China in three linked covert campaigns, as he infiltrates locations including military airbases, harbours and secret government installations. Features completely new AI systems and an outstanding array of realistically modelled weaponry in both single and multi-player modes.
- Stealth gameplay - A silent takedown will give a significant advantage. There will be many points in the game where you are encouraged to use subtlety and intelligence, rather than brute force, in order to overcome an obstacle
- Story driven single-player game. Continuing from where the first game left off, Jones is once again at the forefront of preventing international terrorism, world catastrophe and betrayal at the very highest level
- 19-mission campaign set in real world locations spanning three continents, ranging from all-out base assaults to covert surveillance and infiltration; thefts and escapes in outdoor and indoor, urban and rural environment
- More than 30 guns and other accurately modelled real-world weapons, including: knives, pistols, assault and sniper rifles, sub machineguns, miniguns, rocket launchers and grenades
- You are a hero - a highly capable and resourceful lone operative inserted deep into enemy territory against overwhelming odds
- Variety of gameplay - Missions ranging from all-out base assaults to covert surveillance; thefts and escapes in outdoor and indoor, urban and rural environments
- High-tech equipment and game elements - thermal imaging devices, electronic doors and switches, sentry guns, security cameras, alarm systems, base security systems, digital binoculars, and a portable map computer showing real-time satellite data
- Excellent enemy AI - Enemies and other NPCs will behave like real humans, AI squads using teamwork and surveillance resources against the player.
Hardware RequirementsPentium or Athlon 700 MHz
128 MB RAM
32 MB DirectX-compatible video card
16 bit DirectX-compatible sound card
Pentium or Athlon 1.2 GHz
512 MB RAM
64 MB DirectX-compatible video card
Official URLOfficial Site
Enemy shooters to accurate. Always finds jones unless he is stupidly hidden in a bush....
Codemasters has revealed today key elements of the multiplayer structure for their upcoming FPS game, IGI 2: Covert... posted Jun 18, 02 9:48pm
Codemasters has sent word that they will be delaying the release of their upcoming sequel to Project IGI, IGI 2:... posted May 15, 02 8:30pm