A very simple game. The player becomes a simple water droplet, who must travel across various household kitchen environments, and avoid breaking apart or drying up.
As the adventurous water droplet, you must travel from point A to point B throughout 15 maps. But it's not just going across a wooden kitchen table. You must crawl across paper clips, up rulers, on top of melons, inside de-cored oranges, and many other different everyday objects.
- 15 real-life levels
- Each map has 3 different modes: Mission, Petals, and Time Attack
- Unique abilities, such as jump and double jump
- Lose water by staying on paper, or regenerate by rolling across smaller droplets
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or superior
- Processor: Pentium IV 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 368 MB
- Graphic Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 or equivalent (latest drivers installed)
- DirectX version: DirectX 9 with latest drivers installed
- Sound: DirectX 9