BackgroundFor the first time, play as the Orc faction and recruit heroes, build armies and manage cities as you explore and conquer legendary lands. Use tactics, skills and magic to outsmart fantasy armies while developing your heroes and unveiling the dark plot that threatens to tear the world of Ashan apart.
Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Tribes of the East chronicles the final chapter in the epic struggle that began with the interrupted wedding of Queen Isabel. Players will follow the steps of the Necrolord Arantir as he uncovers the prophecy of the Dark Messiah and exposes the Demon Sovereign's conspiracy.
Following this brilliant conclusion to the Heroes of Might and Magic V story, the world of Ashan will never be the same again…
- New Orc Faction: First made famous in Dark Messiah Might and Magic, the brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes series. Savage, fiercely proud, and resolutely independent, the Orcs put the "might" in Might and Magic. This faction's troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops and the famed Pao Kais.
- New Campaign: Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara's reign. Discovering the demonic influence that corrupts the Haven knights, the savage Orc clans will take up arms to eradicate the Inferno threat. Characters from Dark Messiah Might and Magic will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot. In addition, Tribes of the East will also feature 10 multiplayer and five single-player maps.
- New Upgrade Level: Every creature in the Heroes V universe will get a second upgrade level, increasing the total number of creatures in the Heroes of Might and Magic V line to over 170! These powerful new abilities are sure to become an integral part of your combat tactics.
- Extra Content: Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, new artifacts, new buildings and innovative new features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs.
- Windows 2000/XP SP2
- Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 1.5 GHz or higher
- 1024MB of RAM
- 128MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
- 32X CD/DVD-ROM Drive
- DirectX compatible sound card
- 1GB available hard disk space
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Nival Interactive
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Oct 16, 2007 Europe Nov 20, 2007 Australia Oct 11, 2007
- Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition
- Might & Magic X Legacy
- Might & Magic Heroes Online
- Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV
- Might & Magic IX
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death
- Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade
- Heroes of Might & Magic II Gold
- Might & Magic VII
- Heroes of Might and Magic III
- Might & Magic VI