BackgroundAn expansion pack for Heroes of Might & Magic V. New features include 15 new missions, new heroes, and improved cut-scenes. Can you survive the additions?
- New faction: Introducing a brand-new Dwarves faction, made up of heroic warriors and rune magic adepts who stalk the deepest mountains and most hostile regions of the North
- A brand-new adventure: Featuring 15 new missions, new heroes, and improved cut-scenes, the new campaign will lead you even deeper into the dramatic events that began with Heroes of Might and Magic V.
- Extended game experience: With new spells and abilities, 5 new single-player maps, 10 new multiplayer maps, new buildings, new artefacts, and new neutral creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate gives you the tools to develop new tactics and further your game experience both online and offline.
- Improved mechanics and gameplay: Thanks to new features such as Caravans and a random map generator, you will enjoy an even smoother experience and unlimited replayability. In addition, the simultaneous turn feature will speed up your online games.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Where to get a guide Mar 16
- Genre: Turn-based Strategy (PC)
- Developer: Nival Interactive
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 14, 2006
- Might & Magic X Legacy
- Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate
- Dark Messiah: Might & Magic
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV
- Might & Magic IX
- Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade
- Might & Magic VII
- Heroes of Might and Magic III
- Heroes of Might & Magic II Gold
- Might & Magic VI