BackgroundAs the enigmatic Hitman, you must use stealth and tactical problem solving to enter, execute and exit your assignment with minimum attention and maximum effectiveness. For a price, you have access to the most devious devices, but how you use them will determine if you retire as a millionaire or get permanently retired.
The Hitman is the world's most accomplished and wealthy assassin; however, he is plagued by a troubling past of deception and genetic butchery. The ingenious story will evolve over five chapters of heart-stopping action. Remember, the world of contract hits rewards a quick intellect more than a quick trigger finger.
- Plan each assignment carefully to account for a variety of weapons, surveillance data, and multiple paths to completion.
- Sharpen your skills through a comprehensive weapons and agility training session.
- Access black market weapons, decoys, traps, and personnel from an innovative currency reward system.
- Artificial intelligence redefines the genre of the "Thinking Shooter."
- Gripping and mature plot driven by stunning cinematic visuals.
- Ground-breaking 3D engine offers full object physics, deformations, weapons modeling and unsurpassed character animations.
Hardware RequirementsPentium 300 MHz Processor,
64 MB RAM,
Operational System: WINDOWS 95/98,
400 MB free hard disk space
Official URLOfficial Site
Developer: IO Interactive
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Given the releases of Metal Gear...
GOG, if you're still unaware, updates classic PC games for modern OS', and sells them digitally for a low price.... posted Jan 26, 12 7:44am
If you ever wanted to be a Hitman, an assassin who would be hired by people to do some...
All in all, a great game. While, the complex interface can be difficult at times,...
Got the game free when I upgraded my comp. I had seen the game in best buy
a few times...
- Hitman Absolution
- Hitman: Blood Money
- Hitman: Contracts
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Hitman: Codename 47