BackgroundHitman's attempt to distance himself from his violent past is detoured when he is discovered by a Russian crime lord and tricked into returning to his trade. Caught in the middle of a ring of deception, Hitman soon discovers that he has been manipulated, and is now a target himself—of a highly trained ex-Spetsnaz assassin.
GameplayEnter the realm of a retired assassin, forced back into action by treason. You may be a hired killer but you still have a sense of loyalty and justice. Visit the dark recesses of a world corrupted by crime, greed, degradation and dishonor. And a past that catches up with you.
Trust no one - if the price is right, the finger of your most trusted ally will be on the trigger. Your targets may hide in the most remote areas of the planet, but their destruction is never prevented - only postponed. Master your tools - overcome your obstacles - outsmart your enemies - eliminate your targets. Remember: rash decisions bleed consequences.
Know when to strike instantly, know when to take your time. Chance favors the prepared. Failure is not an option
- Pick up contracts in exotic locations around the globe: Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, and India.
- Operate in a non-linear world where the outcome of your actions and proficiency as a hitman are measured on a balance between stealth and aggression.
- Stalk and eliminate your targets up close and personal, in either 1st or 3rd person perspectives.
- Utilize a diverse arsenal of equipment, from armor-piercing sniper rifles and explosives to chloroform and poison darts.
- Acquire and carry weapons and tools from mission to mission through an enhanced inventory and save-game system.
- Original soundtrack performed by The Budapest Symphony Orchestra of the Hungarian Radio and Television
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98/ME/XP
Pentium III 450 MHz or equivalent
128 MB System RAM
100% DirectX 8.1-Compatible 3d
Accelerated Video Card with 16MB VRAM
100% DirectX 8.1-Compatible Sound Card
16X CD-ROM drive
800MB free uncompressed hard drive space
100% Windows 98/ME/XP compatible Mouse and Keyboard
Official URLOfficial Site
Nexxus Drako and 200 others own Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Mrgrimmz and 4 others played Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Developer: IO Interactive
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
With a hit on their hands, IO...
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Developer: IO Interactive
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Oct 1, 2002 Europe Oct 4, 2002 Australia Nov 6, 2002
- Hitman Absolution
- Hitman: Blood Money
- Hitman: Contracts
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Hitman: Codename 47