Release Dates NA October 01
- The Final Cut Jan 4
BackgroundInspired from works the of film director Alfred Hitchcock, Hitchcock: The Final Cut is a murder/mystery adventure game where you're a psychic private eye tasked with tracking down a missing businessman. Using Arxel Tribe's Cinergy game engine, investigation and dialogue with others are the name of the game here.
- A story inspired by the master's work.
- 15 minutes of extracts from some of his most successful movies.
- Backgrounds, graphics, cameras have been realized according to the rules of Hitchcock's art. Psycho - Frenzy - Shadow of a Doubt - Saboteur - Topaz - Torn Curtain
- Investigation mode : Close-up on specific objects allow adventure-like puzzles.
- Chase and shooting: the player will be facing situations in which he will chase or be chased, shoot or be shot.
- Interactive dialogs : subtle relationships will be allowed by choices in the dialogs, which can be vital when questioning someone.
- Automatic help : If the player is blocked at a certain point of the adventure, not knowing what the next step is, his psychic abilities will lead him to a new lead.