BackgroundA 2.5D fighting game set in a desolated post-apocalyptic world where mankind has suffered almost total annihilation from the hands of humans turned demons, an omnipresent militant Court dominates the surviving society and the biggest threat has just been inadvertently released by a young mercenary named Raven.
Game PlayWhile presented in complete 3D, the game leans towards more recent 2D titles of the versus genre, providing a fast-paced mix of freedom to move in all three dimensions, ability to deliver long and devastating combos both on the ground and in the air, and react and retaliate at a moment's notice using a system of Brakes.
Features- 13 characters;
- 2 Reinforce modes providing unique moves and abilities for each character;
- Arcade, Versus, Training and a visual novel telling the story of one of the characters;
- LAN/Internet battles supported via the built-in peer-2-peer client;
- Option to save and view replays.
Hardware Info- Windows XP/7 with DirectX 9.0 or higher;
- Pentium 4 2.0Ghz processor or higher;
- 512Mb RAM or higher (WinXP), 2.0Gb or higher (Win7);
- 700Mb free space on hard drive;
- Direct3D graphics card with 64Mb VRAM;
- Sound Card with Direct Sound;
- Optionally, up to two 4-button gamepads or analog joysticks.
- Genre: Fighting (PC)
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Reddish Region
- Publisher: Reddish Region
Released Japan Dec 31, 2010
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2 max)
- Online Multi-player (2 max)