BackgroundIn the renowned Might & Magic universe, demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up and defend their causes. Live their fate, lead their forces to victory and unveil the secret goal of the demon lords.
GameplayBecome a strategy gaming legend by raising unique hero characters, assembling armies and defeating enemies using the brand-new active-time battle system both offline and online.
- Cutting-edge visual technology: For the first time, experience the world of Might & Magic in a full, breathtaking 3D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
- New darker heroic fantasy universe: Includes all the features that made the series successful in a completely revamped and more mature universe – with six unique factions and over 40 different creatures and spells.
Complete strategy experience and RPG gameplay: During six campaigns and more than 30 missions, explore and conquer territories, manage your cities, recruit armies and raise and upgrade your heroes through a user-friendly yet deep turn-based system.
- Complete scalable turn-based battle system for challenging and tactical combats: Discover the combat system that made the Heroes series successful or experience the brand-new active-time battle system that transforms a chessboard into a lively battlefield.
- Competitive, addictive, and intense multiplayer mode: Play five different online modes via hot seat, LAN or the Internet. Challenge your friends in furious battles and create your own level with the editor
Hardware RequirementsOS: Windows 2000/XP, SP2, DirectX 9.0C
CPU: Pentium 4 / Athlon 1.5 GHz or higher
RAM: 512 MB or higher
Video: 128 MB AGP GeForce4 Ti4200 / RADEON 8500 or higher video card
CD/DVD-ROM speed: 32x
Sound: DirectX compatible PCI 16-bit sound card
Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows 2000/XP, SP2, DirectX 9.0C
CPU: Pentium 4 / Athlon 2,4 GHz or higher
RAM: 1024MB or higher
Video: 256 MB AGP 8x GeForceFX 6600 / RADEON x800 or higher video card
CD/DVD-ROM speed: 32x
Dolby Surround 5.1 sound processor
Official URLOfficial Site
Admiral Panic and 66 others own Heroes of Might and Magic V
Verotten and 6 others played Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Genre: Turn-based Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Nival Interactive
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America May 23, 2006 Europe May 19, 2006 Australia May 18, 2006
- Might & Magic X Legacy
- Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate
- Dark Messiah: Might & Magic
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV
- Might & Magic IX
- Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade
- Might & Magic VII
- Heroes of Might and Magic III
- Heroes of Might & Magic II Gold
- Might & Magic VI