BackgroundHeritage of Kings: The Settlers is a world-building strategy game with fully rendered 3D visuals and unavoidably addictive gameplay. Players can dive into a detailed medieval world offering a unique mix of RTS and simulation gameplay. A fully functioning community can be created, new advancements can be discovered, and enemy forces will be repelled!
- A wide-ranging and addictive single-player campaign: 20 medieval missions challenge players to create their own realm by conquering seven fantastic kingdoms and retrieving the Orb of Power. Multiplayer content will be included.
- Cutting-edge visual technology: A breathtaking 3D gaming experience that takes advantage of Criterion's RenderWare technology.
-Dynamic weather and seasons have a direct impact on gameplay: Units travel more slowly on snow; rivers freeze and become battlefields!
-A living environment: A wide variety of animals and plant life create immersion and detail.
- Expert concept development and game design contributed by Bruce Milligan: The well-respected RTS designer has worked on several best-selling titles in the genre.
- Manage more than 70 types of intelligent inhabitants: Within an interdependent community.
-Each character type has its own benefits, uses, skills, and abilities!
-Barter materials, items, and advancements with sales people to acquire new abilities and options.
-Discover important technological breakthroughs by using inventors, scholars, and alchemists.
- An exciting combat system with upgradeable RPG elements, including enhanced abilities, weapons, and technologies.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98 SE / ME / 2000 / XP
Processor: 1 GHz
Ram Memory: 256 MB
Video Card: 32 MB (NVIDIA GeForce2, ATI RADEON 8500, or superior)
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Free Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
Internet: 64 KBit
Official URLOfficial Site
member9656 and 12 others own The Settlers: Heritage of Kings
Havenssong and 2 others played The Settlers: Heritage of Kings