BackgroundYou think 2012 is going to suck? You’re probably right. That’s why Arkedo came up with Hell Yeah! - the ultimate anti-crisis remedy, a game designed to clear your mind, put a smile on your face and bring a little bit of peace to mankind. But what’s it all about?
Hell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer. In Hell.
You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell-ternet, you get VERY angry.
Time to seek him out and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
Kick-ass features this game definitely has:
• Tension-relieving faux-gore action – Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
• Drill to kill – shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
• This game is too BIG for you – 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
• Help us make Hell a cleaner place – there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
• “Finish him” moves that will make your mama cry – inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 25 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
• Pimp my drill – collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot Missile Launcher make a lovely combo.
Official URLOfficial site.
- Become a devil rabbit and take on Hell in Sega's Hell Yeah! Mar 22
- Studio behind Hell Yeah! to cease operation once two unannounced games release Feb 25
- Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit launch trailer is side-scrolling insanity Nov 18
- E3 2012 hands-on: Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit is insane in the best possible way Jun 13
Some rather disconcerting news from Arkedo Studio, the developer behind Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, as... posted Feb 25, 13 3:26pm
What drives me insane isn't a bad game, but one that squanders its...
The latest downloadable oddity to come to town is on the verge of full release. Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead... posted Sep 25, 12 11:54am
It was just as my Sega booth appointment began when I was ushered to a soft armchair in front of a console. "Ah,... posted Jun 12, 12 1:13pm
Sega is hoping to make 2012 suck less (perhaps moreso for the publisher itself, given its recent woes) by... posted Jun 06, 12 11:22am