BackgroundHearts of Iron is a WWII RTS game that spans the entire world and allows players to take the infamous war to any new front of their choosing. The research model allows players to acquire more powerful weapons through the course of the war, and the political system includes historical generals and political leaders that have a direct effect on neutral nations. Over 100 different ground, air and naval forces to utilize. Engage in multiplayer over the net.
- Epic Gameplay - Global map with all the nations between 1936-1946.
- Scenario Editor - Allows the players to modify and construct their own settings and campaigns and add national detail in thousands of combinations! Will assure great replayability and community activity!
- Domestic and Foreign Politics - Unique system to simulate political systems and effect on neutral nations.
- Highly Advanced Research Model - Change the course of war by getting superweapons and better production capabilities.
- Real Time Gameplay set to pause at any time. One minute of game play translates to one hour passed in reality.
- Historical Generals and Political Leaders. Thousands of real people researched for individual detailed uniqueness.
- Strategic Level Military System - over 100 different ground, air and naval forces fighting the total war on a divisional level.
- Optimized for Multiplayer - Hearts of Iron enables players to easily meet over the net through our proprietary Valkyrienet match-making service.
- Music for the Military - 2 hours of quality musical recordings in MP3 format.
Official URLOfficial Site
Montreal, Quebec. November 27, 2002 - Publisher Strategy First and Developers Paradox Entertainment, the team behind... posted Nov 27, 02 6:57pm
Strategy First and Paradox Entertainment announced today that they will be publishing Hearts of Iron, a real-time... posted Apr 05, 02 9:46pm