BackgroundBe your own boss behind the wheel of your big rig.
Bid on jobs, then hit the road in one of six powerful
trucks including monster 18 wheelers, flatbeds and tankers, to deliver faster than the competition. Bid on 16 cargo loads, weighing the hazards and payoffs of each delivery. Road hazards, low fuel and even the police can affect the timeliness and condition of your deliveries — and impact your bottom line. It's all in a day's work when you're driving the big rigs.
- Jump behind the wheel of 6 powerfultrucks including monster 18 wheelers, flatbeds and tankers.Bid on 16 cargo loads, weighing the hazards and payoffs of each delivery.
- Log thousands of miles as you travel actual US highways across the Desert, through the Mountains and along the Coast in 11 states.
- Manage your cargo—overloaded or carelessly handled goods can slow your delivery time and reduce your payout.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98/ME/XP
Pentium III 600MHz or 100% compatible processor
12MB 3D Video Accelerator with DirectX 8.1 compliant video drivers
200MB Hard disk space
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
4X CD-ROM Drive
Official URLOfficial Site
quickly and 2 others own Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel
Jun 05, 03 1:39pm
Hard truck 18 wheels of steel is a great game contrary to what other gay poeple named...
Jun 05, 03 1:22pm
This is one of the greatest games i have played in a long while. ya you start off with...
- Genre: Other Racing Simulation (PC)
- Developer: Sunstorm Interactive
- Publisher: Valusoft
Released North America Sep 3, 2002