BackgroundReturn to the Black Mesa government facility. As a security guard, you must scramble to keep the scientists and yourself alive. Extinguish hostiles attempting to take you out, human and alien. Explore restricted areas of the mysterious government facility. Blue Shift also contains the Half-Life HD Pack, which automatically upgrades the weapons and characters of all the games in the Half-Life saga with new high definition content.
For more information visit the <a href="http://halflife.neoseeker.com/" target=_blank>Neoseeker Half-Life Portal</a>.
GameplayThe game is a FPS, so, you have to shoot every enemy that you're meeting. But you have also to duck or to take cover. Players will lead Barney through Black Mesa with the usual enemies or puzzles to solve. Barney can ask scientists or guards to follow him or to stay where they are, it can be helpful for unlocking doors or to have a sidekick during the fight. Also, Barney can't reload his protection with HEV plots.
- Intelligent, terrifying monsters
- Fluid and complex skeletal animation system
- Hazard course training area for practicing movements, special maneuvers, and weapons use
- Variety of real-world, experimental, and alien-world weapons
- 32-player Internet/LAN support
Hardware RequirementsWindows 95/98/NT/2000/ME
Intel Pentium 233 or AMD K6 -2
32 MB RAM
400 MB HD Space
2x CD ROM Drive
SVGA, high-color (16-bit)
Official URLOfficial Site
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=246] Since its debut, Steam has been out of reach for Macintosh users who... posted Mar 09, 10 5:53am
Another entry in the Black Mesa Era
Half-Life was one of the first FPS to propose a...
Ever wonder how Barney Calhoun (security guard in Half-Life and rebel in Half-Life 2)...
Half-Life: Blue Shift is the second offical expansion pack to one of the best FPS's...
This is a pretty good game if you have played Half Life and loved it. Even if you have...
I got this game because I found it at a thrift store for three dollars. I though...
Some people say that your flashlight [fl] dosnt work just pause the game press [fl...
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: GearBox Software
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Jun 12, 2001
- Black Mesa (2012)
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- Half-Life: Day of Defeat (2003)
- Half-Life: Firearms (2001)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Portal (2007)
- Portal 2 (2011)
- Team Fortress 2 (2007)
- The Orange Box (2007)
- Half-Life 2 (2005)
- Half-Life (2001)
- Half-Life (2000)