Developed by Falcom and originally released for Japanese PCs in 2005, Gurumin is a 3D action adventure game with super-deformed anime-inspired visuals, real-time combat, and multiple endings. Players become Parin, a young girl with the ability to see monsters whom she befriends. When the monsters are kidnapped by evil spirits called Phantoms, Parin equips the Legendary Drill and sets out defeat the Phantoms to rescue her friends.
- Non-linear game play with a variety of stages in different environments
- Interact with 23 non-player characters, battle 48 different enemies, and collect 90 types of items
- Destructible objects throughout the world
- Dungeons feature not only boss battles, but puzzles to solve and trap-filled obstacles to overcome
- A variety of mini-games to tackle on the side
- ??? Dec 5
anastaciarussell84 and 13 others own Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Jun 13, 15 4:54pm
If something might raise a few worries more than a game hitting bundles mere months after launch I...
Insanity PrevailsI can't enter random NPC houses but they can enter my bedroom uninvited. Nothing makes sense anymore. GuruminAMonstrousAdventure PC
Jun 03, 15 11:33am