BackgroundIn the action-shooter mech game, players assume the role of a freedom fighter who must protect the world from an evil invading force. Players also have the ability to transform into a jet at any point in the game. Much of the game takes place in outdoor spaces, and most of the environments are fully destructible.
- Freely transform from powerful mecha to highly maneuverable jet fighter.
- Tool-up with an extensive armoury of devastating weaponry. Customize your arsenal before each mission.
- Engage in spectacular battles in a variety of breathtaking environments.
- Scorch the earth, torch trees, crush rocks under foot, tear chunks out of towering buildings and raze entire settlements to the ground.
- Truly leave your mark on the world as Gun Metal's 'persistent damage system' records every bit of destruction.
- Take the fight to the enemy hordes as you progress through 14 diverse and engaging missions.
- Battle a wide variety of enemy units ranging from scuttling foot soldiers to monstrous battle fortresses.
- Assist the remaining battalions of allied forces as they take their last stand.
Hardware RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
Pentium or AMD 900 MHz
64 MB Video card (nVidia GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 850 video card or higher)
Mouse & Keyboard, or 8 button joypad/jpystick
DirectSound compatible sound card
NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder are required for Dolby Digital audio.