BackgroundGuncraft is a voxel-based first person shooter that boasts fully destructible environments, the ability to construct individual blocks or full structures in a single click, tons of killstreak rewards such as helicopters, jetpacks, bunker buster missiles, drones, and turrets, and a fully featured map creation tool that also features a voxel map importing function (using the Substrate C# engine). Play traditional modes like Deathmatch and CTF, or totally unique modes like Lava Survival and Siege Mode. On top of that, there are standalone servers, peer hosted servers, clan support and friends lists, in and out of game chat, leaderboards, and much, much more.
Game PlayBlock and Load! Combining the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Players can create maps and arenas based on anything imaginable and, once complete, can utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters, gunships, and much more. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously. Watch out – just when you think you’re safe, enemies can tunnel through walls and dig through floors to ambush you from behind, above or below!
In addition to standard modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag, Guncraft offers over seven outlandish game modes like Lava Survival and Racing Mode, plus 100% customizable load-outs that include perks, weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, prefabs, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies.
- 100% Destructible Environments: Take those brilliant maps you’ve created and do what you’ve always wanted to do: blow them sky high!
- Construction Elements: Mid firefight, build yourself a bunker to protect yourself or drop a box over an enemy using our innovative prefab system, which builds entire structures in one click, designed by you, so you can stay mobile or trap your opponent!
- Vehicles: Helicopters, hover drones, gunships that obliterate levels, and destructive, awesome tanks. Why just walk on foot, with a puny little gun, when you can destroy things, players and environment alike, of epic proportions?
- Total Customization: Thousands of possible builds at your disposal using our 100% customizable class editor. Want a Ninja Miner with a sword and hook shot? There’s a class for that. How about a Demolitionist Architect with a shotgun and block buster bazooka? There’s a class for that. There are primary, secondary, and melee weapons, two consumable types, two class types, and tons of killstreak options to make the best class possible and we are always adding more.
- Map Making Heaven: This wouldn’t be a true voxel game without the ability to create your own maps. Using our fully featured map editor, you can create to your heart’s content and share it online with all your friends! That not enough? You’ll love our next feature
- Voxel Map Importer: Using the open source Substrate C# engine, you can import your painstakingly created, brilliant maps, right into Guncraft.
- Unique Game Modes: On top of traditional game modes, we have several unique ones as well. Lava Survival pits you in a fight to higher ground in this last man standing mode where touching lava means death for the round. Siege Mode pits two teams in a race to build a large trebuchet first. Our last, announced, game mode deserves its own category…
- Onslaught Mode: Our unique take on Horde mode. You get 5 minutes to build up a fortress with you and up to 3 other friends (this is a scalable mode, which means it’s singleplayer compatible). Afterwards, waves of enemies spawn from all sides in an attempt to kill you and your team. Build defenses to protect yourself and don’t forget to rebuild your fortress, or you’ll find yourself without any cover and little chance of survival.
- Community Features: Friends list, clan support, leaderboards, map sharing, prefab sharing, dedicated servers as well as peer hosted servers, admin control console, controlled modability (to stop exploiters) and all sorts of awesome stuff to keep the control in your hands!
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 375 MB available space
Memory: 2 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 375 MB available space