BackgroundGuild Wars Nightfall takes place on the continent of Elona, Land of the Golden Sun. It is a nation comprised of three great provinces; The island province of Istan is the home of a vibrant people who live among the monuments of an ancient empire. The military province of Kourna, under the command of its great leader, Warmarshal Varesh, hugs the shores of the mighty river Elon. And in the rugged lands to the north, the Princes of Vabbi rule from their opulent citadels. Elona is a land of wealth and power, protected by its champions, the Order of the Sunspears. In Guild Wars Nightfall, Elona has fallen under the shadow of an evil, outcast god. Against the encroaching desolation of an infernal realm, the people of Elona will need more than a hero to save them, they will need a hero to lead them ... for nightfall is at hand.
- Nightfall is a new stand alone campaign - there is no need to buy the 2 previous campaigns to play
- As for Factions, this new world will be connected to Tyria and Cantha and players (who already own GW prophecies and/or Factions) will be able to bring their high level characters from other campaigns to this new part of the GW world
- Customizable Heroes (party NPCs) that level up with the player
- Follow player instructions in combat, and use armor, weapons, and skills at the player's discretion.
- A new game type, Hero vs. Hero Battles will allow a single player to participate in PvP with Hero NPCs.
- 2 new professions: The Dervish, a scythe-wielding holy warrior, and the Paragon, chosen by the gods as guardian angels of the Elonian people.
- 4 new guild halls.
- 300 new skills.
- 250 Quests, 55 explorable areas, 20 new Story Missions exclusive to choices made throughout the game, and 3 new Challenge Missions.
- Peerless online RPG action with no monthly fees.
moltenstormclaw and 81 others own Guild Wars: Nightfall
moltenstormclaw and 15 others played Guild Wars: Nightfall
Feb 25, 14 3:02pm
IxilliusNice comeback from factions. Nice new features and great story. GuildWarsNightfall PC
Jan 25, 11 12:30am
AnubisAmazing storyline with even more amazing character design. GuildWarsNightfall PC
Jan 17, 09 5:52am
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: ArenaNet
- Publisher: NC Soft
Released North America Oct 27, 2006 Europe Oct 27, 2006 Australia Nov 2, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2000)
- Also known as:
- Guild Wars Campaign 3 in North America