BackgroundHaving just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch in maximum security, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. They were understandably nervous about his re-appearance in Liberty City, so a trip down south seemed like a good idea. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. He's set up and is left with no money and no merchandise. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.
GameplayYou will play as Tommy Vercetti. Like the past Grand Thef Auto versions, you'll have to travel around the cities completing missions that other characters have assigned to you. Each time you complete a mission, you will earn money then another mission will take place. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City contains various guns to use. One of them being a machine gun while the other can be a sniper rifle. Drive around town using hot cars or go around in an Ice Cram truck or garbage truck!
- As a major gateway to South America and the Caribbean and attracting migrants, Vice City is brimming with diverse characters, so there's a friend for everyone. It is a sociable place and the new guy in town is sure to meet all manner of friendly people in the sunshine capital of America. Athletes, pop stars, real estate developers, politicians, trailer trash, everyone is moving to Vice City to find out what makes it the number one growth city in America. But, as Tommy quickly finds out, trust is still the rarest of commodities.
- Vice City offers vehicular pleasures to suit every taste. For the speed enthusiast, there's high-performance cars and motorbikes. For the sportsman, a powerboat or a golf buggy lets you enjoy the great outdoors. For those that need that sense of freedom and escape, why not charter a helicopter and see the beauty of Vice City from the air?
- As the party capital of America, you would expect your ears to be seduced by a host of sultry melodies and pumping beats, but the city is truly rocking. You'll be AMAZED as you sweep the through Vice City's FM dial. If you are feeling like trouble, you can tune into some driving rock, or some crucial electro, or maybe you want to slow down with some sweet soul, and there will always be some great romantic anthems if you want to really take your mind off things.
- For the action man, or outdoors type, there's tons of fun things to do and adventures to be had… guaranteed. For the secretive or creepy type, Vice City is full of surprises, a place where you'll constantly be surprised by the vivacious, fun-loving types who live there and the things you can discover.
- -System: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor or equivalent
-RAM:128 MB RAM
-CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
-Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM
-Hard Drive Space: 915 MB
-Sound Board: Yes
-DirectX: DirectX v9.0
- -System: Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor or equivalent
-RAM: 256 MB RAM
-CD-ROM: 16X CD-ROM
-Video Memory: 64 MB VRAM
-3D Sound Card: Yes
Official URLOfficial Site
In what's somewhat bad timing for Rockstar, music licensing issues surrounding Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on PC... posted Nov 16, 12 7:13am
[image1 width=250 height=272 float=right] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave us plenty of fond memories to... posted Oct 26, 12 3:21pm
- Genre: Automobile Combat (PC)
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Take-Two Interactive
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America May 13, 2003 Europe May 15, 2003 Japan May 20, 2004 Australia May 21, 2003